- Advertisement -
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggregate data from various sources, manipulate and analyze them at scale, support strategic and tactical initiatives
- Extract and transform data and join datasets from different sources (AWS S3, MSSQL Server, Snowflake, EDW, Google Analytics, etc.) and with different formats (xlsx, csv, .json, etc)
- Process, cleanse, and verify data-integrity for analysis. Analyze data for errors and inconsistencies
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, comprising of both structured and unstructured data, using statistical techniques and advanced analytics .
- Very Strong hands on experience in Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Successful implementation and deployment of at-least 3 full scale Data Science Project.
- Successfully lead a team of Data Scientist for end to end implementation.
- Strong Hands on experience on technologies like R, Python, SQL Server, Machine Learning, Neural Networks and NLP
- Strong communication and story-telling skills.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ experience managing large data sets and analyzing data for actionable insights.
- Experience taking transactional business data, analyzing that data to answer a core research question and using analytics tools and systems to present the findings and insights
- Experience querying/joining databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, SPSS, etc.
- Proficiency in presentation (PowerBI or PowerPoint)
- Experience with data mining and data cleaning, including JSON data formats
- Knowledgeable in Agile software development and DevOps methodologies. Familarity with version control tools (Github, Bitbucket, etc) & JIRA is a plus
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
- Independent. Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Go-Getter. Possesses strong, planning, execution and multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to reprioritize accordingly. Must be able to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines