Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
The roles key objectives include:
- Work on the deployment of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Help in accelerating model inference using various compression tools like onnx,
Torchscript, TensorRT, OpenVINO ….etc . Develop and maintain a data streaming
pipeline (both batch and real-time) for data integration and large-scale machine
- Deliver best practices recommendations and technical presentations around machine
learning deployment including real-time modeling.
- Maintain and further enhance the internal model feature store and optimize the feature
- Full life cycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical
architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
- Responsible for the end-to-end deployment of predictive models including scoping,
testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking, and optimization of predictive models.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation of all development around
machine learning engineering.
You will need to have:
- 2+ years of experience implementing and deploying machine learning and deep
learning frameworks through distributions cluster and application programming in
cloud platforms including AWS and GCP.
- Basic Knowledge of tools/libraries such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, numpy,
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms and experience in Python.
Some experience with computer vision(classification, segmentation, object detection)
- Deep experience across systems integration, information management, data
management and architecture, and business analytics.
- Language: Python, Java, Scala, Unix bash script, REST API process.