Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
About the role
As a Business Analyst you will help shape the company’s credit and business strategies by combining your product and business acumen and data driven insights. As a key member of the team, you work closely with leadership, credit, and product teams to craft and execute analytics-driven strategies for business growth.
What You will do :
– Break down a business problem into different smaller problems.
– Work with key leaders in the company to get a deeper understanding of the business problem at hand.
– Coordinate with the data team to ensure that data is available in the required format ready to be consumed by you.
– Generate insights from the data and come up with recommendations.
– Convince the relevant stakeholders to get your recommendations implemented.
– Measure the impact post implementation and take further steps if necessary.
– Be satisfied making an actual and significant impact on the business
What you will need ?
– 1-5 years experience in analytics
– Expertise in databases and scripting languages (Advanced SQL, Basic Python/ R)
– Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
– Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
– Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.