Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
The successful candidate should have certificate in clinical coding, health insurance payer market concepts, experience of coding unstructured data and possess excellent communication and problem-solving ability. Experience in Middle East processes is essential while KSA market experience is preferred
As a clinical researcher and analyst, this professional will join our team to assist in all phases of the clinical specs development life cycle. We are looking for a person with ability to:
- Map clinical codes to unstructured data
- Map clinical codes to other different coding conventions (Cross walks)
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis of claims and EMR data to identify clinical patterns.
- Work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, i.e. plan, organize, delegate, problem solve and meet established deadlines.
- Create blogs and white papers on the potential value and benefits of MedInsight global products for clients through health claims data analytics.
Skills and Requirements
Candidates must be team players with excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- Registered Nurse/BDS/MDS/ B Pharma or M Pharma.
- Certification in clinical coding AHIMA, AAPC or others
- Coding, RCM, Billing coding experience of 2-5 years
- Competent knowledge of health insurance claims and health care billing practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS office skills.
- Ready to relocate and join immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)