Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH
Job Title: Business Intelligence Intern
Duration: 3 Months contract on W2
Pay rate: $15/hr.
Location: Portsmouth, NH 03801
TekWissen group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is a leading biotechnology company that combines technological insight with world-class manufacturing, scientific expertise and process excellence, and helps their customers to deliver new and innovative medicines that help treat a wide range of diseases. Our client specializes in pharmaceutical ingredients, Bioscience, Biopharmaceutical, Custom manufacturing, Biotechnology, Life science ingredients, Nutrition, Microbial Control, Agriculture, Materials Science, Personal Care, and cell and gene therapy.
The Business Intelligence Intern works closely with members of the Business Analytics team and Business stakeholders to design, construct, implement and analyze data in the form Business Intelligence solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring data professional to gain real world experience in the field of Business Analytics and to have a meaningful impact in a Global organization.
• Support the development and implementation of analytics solutions.
• Analyze data from various business functions and propose appropriate measurement practices.
• Maintain and enhance existing analytics solutions and develop ways to capture data in an efficient and reusable manner
• Collaborate with solutions architects, developers and stakeholders on the overall design and implementation of analytics solutions
• Facilitate data integrity and the ongoing development of a consolidated data warehouse environment.
• Mentor business users on proper data visualization technique and best practices for data reporting
• Partner with business departments to identify opportunities to apply data analytics to improve process performance, efficiency, and decision-making.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free