Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Malleswaram
The DevOps team is the primary responsible of the infrastructure, responsible for owning the infrastructure roadmap and implementing further and to improve the infrastructure to make it more stable, scalable, available, more easily deployed, and easier to work with.
We follow DevOps principles, which means we view ourselves as the deep knowledge and support for all the developers when they need to write infrastructure stories.
Each member of the DevOps team serves as a liaison to one of the feature engineering teams, helping to plan and review the infrastructure components of their stories.
Key Responsibilities for a DevOps Engineer:
- Evaluating, testing, and building scalable infrastructure with latest tools and technology.
- Writing maintainable code (Infrastructure as Code).
- Helping the feature development teams write infrastructure code, and reviewing said code.
- Writing clear documentation around infrastructure code and development tooling so that it s easy to understand, use, and modify.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to deploy new releases and data migrations with quality process.
- Passion for troubleshooting, hardening systems and automating repetitive tasks, Analyzing root causes for any infrastructure downtimes and taking appropriate action to overcome the same.
- Supporting the development infrastructure so that feature teams and QA can collaborate on shared environments.
- Optimize infrastructure costs with advanced approach.
Preferred if you have knowledge about:
- CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, infrastructure orchestration, containerization, Linux administration, DevOps.
- Jenkins, Git, Nexus, SonarQube, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS (EC2, VPC, IAM, ECS, EKS, CloudWatch etc).
- Monitoring tools such as Grafana, prometheus, elk stack etc.
- An eagerness to learn, implement and to write well-documented, clear code.
- Good Communication skills.
- Efficient taskmaster.
- Self-reliant and quick learner.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules. along with technical and process issues.
- Strong critical and logical Thinking.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹150,000.00 – ₹350,000.00 per year
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560003, Karnataka
Expected Start Date: 14/03/2023