Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hershey, PA
Job Title: Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Reporting Analyst
Job Location: Hershey PA, Hybrid, Remote
The Hershey Company is seeking an ESG Reporting Analyst to join our Global Sustainability Team. The Global Sustainability and Social Impact team has strategic responsibly for Hershey’s ESG programs and delivery and partners with business functions and subject matter experts across the organization to implement and report on Hershey’s ESG policies and programs.
As a member of the team, the ESG Reporting Analyst will assist in the company’s annual ESG Report publication process as well as aide in developing and publishing numerous other ESG disclosures. The successful candidate will also help manage Hershey’s ESG rater/ranker questionnaire and survey responses ensuring consistent, accurate, and timely disclosures are leveraged and documented via our ESG information control process. Additionally, this role will provide support as we shift to enhanced ESG data automation and reporting tools.
The ESG Reporting Analyst will report to Hershey’s ESG Reporting Manager and support broader Global Sustainability team projects and initiatives as needed.
This position requires ESG subject-matter and reporting expertise, collaboration, impeccable attention to detail, and strong project management skills. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate sustainability professional to create an impact on communities where we live and work, and to fulfill our purpose to Make More Moments of Goodness possible for future generations to come.
- Support annual publication of Hershey’s ESG Report and ESG Framework reports (e.g., GRI, SASB, TCFD, SDG, and UNGPRF)
- Collaborate with enterprise partners to update annual disclosures
- Support data collection and disclosure review using Workiva (Wdesk) ESG Solutions module
- Serve as thought partner and collaborator on ESG reporting, benchmarking best-in-class methods, monitoring future trends and priorities, and making recommendations to enhance Hershey’s data and reporting disclosures
- Support Hershey’s responses to key ESG rater/ranker questionnaires and surveys (e.g., DJSI, CDP, MSCI, etc.) ensuring Hershey’s ESG performance is accurately communicated to and understood by investors and other key stakeholders
- Perform ongoing ESG rater/ranker due diligence
- Bring forward industry best practices and monitor Hershey and peer ESG scores to inform future strategy and improvement
- Provide clear and concise data and information on Hershey’s ESG performance to support external stakeholder inquiries including customers, investors, NGOs, and other external partners
- Build process for and manage Hershey’s Sustainability mailbox
- Support internal and external communication about Hershey’s ESG performance in partnership with the Corporate Communications team
- Provide support to the broader Global Sustainability team on related projects and initiatives as needed
- Undertake research projects and benchmarking analysis on ESG-related topics and themes as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (4 years). Degree in sustainability, environment, mathematics, data science, or related field is a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in ESG (preferred) and/or sustainability reporting, metrics and standards (preferably within CPG, agriculture, or consultancy)
- Knowledge and experience with ESG reporting frameworks and standards preferred, including GRI, SASB, TCFD, SDG, UNGPRF, and/or ESG investor questionnaires such as DJSI, Sustainalytics, MSCI, etc.
- Experience working with Workiva (Wdesk) is a plus
- Excellent planning, organization, and execution skills with unwavering attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Clear, concise and compelling verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite with a strong emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, supporting multiple projects with different objectives, milestones and deliverables
- Excellent time management skills with a high degree of initiative and dependability
- Ability to effectively work independently and also as part of a diverse and geographically disperse team
- Positive attitude and dependable team player who takes ownership of projects and doesn’t mind digging in to get the work done.
- Passion for sustainability
- Upholds high standards of ethical and professional conduct
- All new hires must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date (or have a valid religious or medical exemption to submit for approval).
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center ([email protected]).