Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Charleston, WV
We are hiring! We are working with a multinational pipeline and energy client that is growing like crazy and adding a Project Analyst to their team.
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Job Type: Onsite (80% in the office and 20% in the field)
Duration: 11 months with an extension
- Work will include general duties such as budget analysis, assignment of project costs, purchase order development, invoice approval and coding, management of facility employee databases, and floor plan mapping updates.
- Analysis will include extensive use of SAP and will require experience in developing spreadsheet documents to support findings.
- Meeting room bookings, timesheet/expense entry, facilities systems support, database updates for staff changes, managing team correspondence, and other administrative duties.
- Works with employees, contractors, and vendors to provide security, financial, and payment data.
- Perform badging activities related to access security for employees and contractors; Maintains security system for Charleston and assigned facilities.
- Manages work by exercising judgment in approaching more complex and confidential work.
- Manage employee records through the assignment of security access and notification of employee terminations and monthly analytical responsibility with the department budget.
- Use SAP to create, track and monitor purchase orders, invoices, project budgets and costs, and employment status and location information.
- Advanced computer skills, including solid working knowledge of MS Office suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint – experience with SAP an asset – Security badging experience an asset.
- Attention to detail and coordination of competing priorities.
- High degree of initiative and ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to deal with changing situations and deadlines.
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to improve existing processes.
- High school diploma required
Ian Martin PBC dba Raise is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ian Martin PBC dba Raise is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Do let us know if you would like any accommodations regarding your application process or employment by calling 1-800-567-9675 or emailing [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free