Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
The Senior SW Developer job performs installation, configuration, and maintenance of information technology (IT) systems software and hardware for multi-user server computers. Working independently under general supervision, this job maintains end user needs by ensuring the uptime; performance, resource availability, and security of the computers are within established operational guidelines.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs routine analysis during normal of information technology (IT) infrastructure, including on networks, firewalls, servers, operating systems, applications and devices.
- Supports the acquiring, installing, and upgrading computer components and software and planning for service outages and other problems.
- Maintains the automation of routine tasks using scripting and writing basic computer programs to address more complex systems software configuration and enhancement.
- Implements domain solutions and executes changes in line with the implementation plan.
- Helps senior domain administrators with trouble shooting of day-to-day domain issues.
- Configures servers and associated routers to ensure their smooth and reliable operation.
- Creates documentation as it relates to domain configuration, routing, processes, and service records.
- Updates current documentation of all equipment under operational control.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Years Required: 6-8
- Years Required: 6-8
- Experience integrating the components of the following ORACLE, SQL and Data Stage (ETL)
- Deep Experience working with flat files, XML transformations
- Experience in Quality Stage, Data Acquisition and Data Integration
- Good to have experience with Quality Stage Address Standardization stage is required.
- Deep experience in ETL development using DataStage V11.7
- Ability to design multi-tiered data delivery applications based on given requirements
- Ability to facilitate requirements and design sessions with analytic business users
- Experience creating high level and low level designs and working with business stakeholders to
- Experience with IBM CDI/MDM is desirable
- Minimum 6-8 years Experience with ORACLE
- ETL High Level Design
- ETL Detailed Design
- Input and output record layouts
- File/Directory naming conventions
- File/table sizing information
- File/table volume information
- File retention/archival information
- Documentation on how the data will be transformed
- ETL Test Plan
- ETL Performance Test Plan
- Mapping Specification
- Unit Test Documentation
- Tested ETL processes
- Validated ETL processes
- Accurate and efficient ETL process moved to production
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.