Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Solve some of the most impactful business problems for our clients (Fortune 500).
- Hire and build a winning team that s focused on client success. Help team members build lasting career on Analytics/Data sciences and create a constant learning/development environment.
- Drive account growth by contributing in creating sales proposals, client discussions and starting new engagements.
- Lead or contribute some of the Org level initiatives to build Tredence of tomorrow
- Solve complex business problems with specific focus on Big Picture to drive robustness of the solution
- Have a real opportunity to expand your skill-set and get exposed to the latest advances in data science
- Work with teams of smart collaborators. Be responsible for their appraisals and career development
- Be part of an inclusive and open environment. A culture where making mistakes and learning from them is part of life
- See how your work contributes to building an organization and be able to drive Org level initiatives that will challenge and grow your capabilities
- At least 7 years of experience in analytics with minimum 3 years hands-on experience in any 2 – SQL, R, Python
- Hands on experience in solving structured/unstructured problems by applying statistical techniques and/or machine learning methods
- Knack for creating compelling visualization; be it slides, dashboards or any User interface
- Experience in managing team with demonstrated capability to motivate, influence and coach/mentor
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into an analytics problem statement