Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
- Build automated reports and dashboards with the help of Power BI and other reporting tools
- Understand business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights, set functional specifications for reporting applications
- Design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis. Quickly shape data into reporting and analytics solutions
- Make technical changes to existing BI systems in order to enhance productivity.
- Define and design new systems by analyzing current ETL processes.
- Identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently.
- Analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
- BS or MS in computer science or information system along with work experience in a related field
- Over five years of experience in data preparation, data gateway, and data warehousing projects
- Over five years of experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
- Three to four years of experience with a self-service tool such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience in working with different types of integrations such as REST API, SOAP API, FTP, etc. and confident handling XML, CSV, and JSON data.
- High-level technical proficiency, IT aptitude, and a general interest in technology, systems, and software.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Experience with on-premise or/and cloud environments such as Windows Server, AWS, MS Azure, etc.
- SAAS industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset to problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Permanent, full-time employment, US time shift
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented technical support team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.