Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, The Great Bharat
Greeting of the day….
Please find the JD DevOps Engineer.
Experience: – (4 – 6) Years
Location: Mumbai / Noida
Umbrella Infocare are hiring for “Devops Engineer for Mumbai and Noida location, please go through the job description and the company profile
Company URL:- https://www.umbrellainfocare.com/
Umbrella Infocare is a Born-in-the-Cloud company helping organizations achieve digital transformation by using the power of the Cloud. We are a strong team of 250+ employees, helped 400+ customers in their cloud journey in last 7+ years and having one of the largest team of certified and experienced AWS engineers in India. We are AWS Premier Consulting Partner and AWS Certified Migration, Managed Services, Devops, Windows Work Load, WAR partner providing solutions in the area of Cloud Consulting, Migration, Devops, cloud native app development and Big Data Analytics with presence in Noida and Mumbai. Umbrella Infocare is also winner of AWS Consulting partner of the Year-2018 Award.
• Premier Consulting Partner – AWS
• AWS Certified Migration, Managed Services & DevOps Partner
• Platinum Solution Advisor-Citrix
Position : DevOps Engineer
Experience: 4-6 Yrs
Location : Mumbai (Andheri near Tunga Hotel)/ Noida for now it’s HYBRID
Must Have :-
- DevOps Engineer in a team of highly skilled Cloud Administrators, Developers
- Play a critical role in a team to design, implement, and deploy a Cloud based enterprise solutions.
- Implement automation in SDLC wherever possible to improve the time to market and reduce chances of error.
- Administer and oversee the automation and take corrective actions to improve systems and prevent repeat of same issues.
3+yrs years of cloud experience with designing, maintaining, and administrating production environment of large applications.
- Experience with implementing complex deployment using AWS CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Must have hands-on experience of AWS Cloud Administration using AWS Console and CLI
- Must have hands-on experience on AWS CloudFormation, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy etc.
- Must have good knowledge of at least 2 Infrastructure Automation Tools e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Must have good knowledge of GIT repositories and other source code repositories.
- Must have good knowledge of at least 1 CICD tool e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI etc.
- Must have hands-on experience on Bash, PowerShell Scripting
- Must have Knowledge of Python and AWS Boto
- Must have hands-on experience of Linux and Windows administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to work on multiple projects with the same level of dedication and attention
- Possession of excellent problem solving and presentation skills
Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.