Job Location: Pune
The Operations Data Analyst for Alkegen is responsible for establishing the methodology, input/output templates, and ensure execution of operational reporting. This includes weekly plant reporting, monthly operations metric reviews, long – term trend charting of key metrics, and long – term strategy documentation and tracking. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure common templates are established and followed for inputting and reporting operational metrics across 60+ plants around the world.
- Continuously improve reporting administration workload by linking input documents across systems to allow Plant personnel a single place to input data (or to have data automatically uploaded through equipment software).
- Generate long term trend charts of each key metric, sortable across Alkegen as an enterprise, by Business Unit or by Plant as well as by timeframe.
- Identify and support implementation of automated digital methods of capturing and displaying line data and plant data, as well as populating data lakes.
- Identify gaps to targets for key metrics and verify that Reliability Improvement Plans are generated by Plants and are successful in achieving improvement.
- Collaborate with Functional Directors to ensure systems exist to display data in Tableau in real time vs. requiring report creation.