Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pontiac, MI
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Works on highly complex and cross-functional BI solutions.
- Directs, organizes, and leads projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Provide leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Develops work plans or reviews other work plan timelines and manages to meet timeframes.
- Participates in project management estimation process.
- Manages and plans for service demand forecasts.
- Works with BA’s during implementation, gathering additional information when needed and keeping the business informed.
- Implements data structures using best practices in data modeling, processes, and technologies.
- Implements tools and frameworks for automating report generation, identification of data-quality issues, and data governance.
- Leads the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Creates scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
- Interfaces with Architects to recommend new technology opportunities that will have an impact on BI systems.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 2+ years experience creating and architecting content within Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSMS, Power BI, Power Pivot).
- 3+ years experience supporting a major system.
- Knowledge of one or more business functional areas.
- Expert skills in data analysis and data mining.
- Experience leading technical teams.
- Computer or business-related degree or equivalent
THE PLACE & THE PERKS:
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
DISCLAIMER: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is “at-will.” UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free