Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Welcome to Veradigm! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Veradigm is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The University Relations team is seeking a rising Junior or Senior to join our Veradigm Network team for an 11-week summer 2023 internship.
Support the Veradigm Network with a variety of projects, including:
- Maintaining program sites by auditing as well as updating business content
- Supporting user forums and general inboxes by addressing business and marketing inquires
- Supporting developer site by suggesting and documenting UI and workflow improvements to benefit developer community
- Updating internal developer and program records for reporting purposes
- Conducting competitive intelligence as well as market research to identify high potential or trending healthcare IT solutions
- Strategize social media engagement through increased followers and interactions
- Assisting with annual Summit (virtual event for health technology innovators) and other client events as needed
- Own special projects and present at conclusion of internship to executive audience
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in business or health information management, or related discipline
- 3.5+ GPA preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience working in a healthcare organization or technology company preferred, but a passion for supporting innovation in healthcare required
- This is a summer remote internship, but there is an opportunity to work out of our Chicago/Raleigh office 1-2 days per week
The summer internship program will begin May 22nd, 2023 and will conclude August 4th, 2023.
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Veradigm, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Veradigm offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Veradigm’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Veradigm must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Veradigm is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Veradigm Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Veradigm opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free