Job Location: Irving, TX
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
We are looking for an experienced Data Architect who has experience in building capabilities by strategizing, architecting, and leading modern cloud solutions. Your role will span across Data Architect and Solution Development to build next generation enterprise platforms serving B2B customers, and are ready to take on the challenge of realizing the Data Strategy and helping us to become a data-driven organization.
- Define the future state data architecture to allow the firm to realize its goal of becoming a data-driven organization.
- Design and implement sustainable data-driven solutions with the next generation of cloud-based data technologies to meet the demands and needs of our business domains.
- Ensure the new modern architecture is designed with scalability and longevity in mind and adopted firm wide.
- Responsible for designing the future state data models and data supply chain to establish one source of truth that is accurate and trusted throughout.
- Accountable for establishing the foundations for advanced data analytics capabilities and self-service architecture.
- Design the Target State Operating model to enable data as a service.
- Define and deploy architectural data standards for firm wide adoption.
- Champion data governance adoption and the continued definition and common use of the Data Dictionary and Data Lineage.
- Responsible for defining and delivering innovative enterprise data capabilities to support the realization of the Data Strategy.
- Design ,Build and Operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties – Spark, Hive, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam/ composer, Big Table, Cloud Big Query, Cloud Pub Sub, Cloud storage , Cloud Functions & GitHub
- Provide mentorship and coaching to technical team members.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience inRDBMS, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Cassandra.
- Experience with Looker and other BI tools – OBIEE, Qlik, tableau, Embedded analytics.
- Knowledge of Data Lake architectures,Data Modeling andData Security and Data Classification
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Six or more years of total IT experience
- Six or more years of Cloud Platform experience
- Experience in Looker /API framework, Embedded analytics , Data actions
- Knowledge of data governance frameworks
- Experience in performing detailed assessments of current state data platforms
- Experienced with industry leading data infrastructure technologies and end user tools.
- Experience in transforming data landscapes to deliver mission critical data, at the highest quality across multiple business channels
- Familiar with Git , Code checkin/checkout process in a Multiuser development environment
- Knowledge of creating and delivering modern data platforms that will provide advanced analytical capabilities
- Strong proficiency in SQL, query optimization, and business intelligence tools
- Conduct/Govern Code reviews and provide advice to technical teams and SME’s
- Experience on Cloud services and Big Data tools,Data Analytics services like Dataflow, Dataproc, Data Fusion, Composer, Big Query
- Experience in Data Analytics Tools like Big Query ,Cloud SQL, Big Table
- Experience on Modeling – Data Flow, ER Diagram, Conceptual, Logical and Physical. Exposure to other Cloud Platform like Azure/AWS/OCI or Hadoop Ecosystem
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Microservices, core Cloud Services (e.g., IAM & Admin, Encryption Keys, Logging, Monitoring),infrastructure (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, storage)
- Familiarity with tools like Cloud Formation/Terraform andCloud orchestration
- Experience in automation using Python, Unix Shell and Jenkins
- Experience on Agile Project Development
- LookML Developer Certified or similar BI Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.