Job Location: Bengaluru
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- As a Lead for the Solution Validation team to manage the performance test and DATA solutions, you will be part of a highly visible team passionate about aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands! You will work with our Global rollout and deployment initiates.
- We are seeking a top-tier Performance Engineer with data and service virtualization experience and a passion for Performance testing to join our team.
- Reporting to the Team Lead of the Performance Automation & Testing Team, this role will be responsible for providing performance testing services across a diverse set of applications, technologies, and global teams as part of the Enterprise wide solution validation team.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Extensive experience in performance testing using tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter using web, API (webservices) & SAP GUI protocols
- Experience in testing middleware applications (message based) and batch jobs
- Experience in usage of various monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, etc. and log monitoring tools such as Splunk
- Extensive experience in performing Performance Analysis, Root Cause Analysis post a Performance / Load Test (by monitoring Client-side metrics, Web server, application Server, Database, etc.) and providing detailed recommendation for performance improvements / tuning
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience working with Development and Infrastructure teams and poses good knowledge on code analysis, DB analysis, middle tier analysis etc.
- Exposure or Knowledge of Java, service virtualization, code repository such as git, Python Pandas & NumPy libraries, Jupyter Notebook, AWS S3/lambda/API gateway, Tomcat server, Apache Kafka based testing, Grafana, Influx DB, Worksoft/TOSCA/UFT, Jenkins, Windows batch programming, Postman, Fiddler, JIRA, are pluses and good to have skills
- SAP basic functional knowledge of OTC, Finance, P2P, STP, etc. is valuable
- SAP performance testing and tuning experience is valuable (S4 Fashion on HANA)
- Collaborates with business and tech leads to determine performance and data requirements; develops the strategy, oversees the development and works to resolve bottlenecks to delivery project work aligned with program timelines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As part of our solutions validation team, you will join the India technology center office and work closely with local and global Solve teams, global project teams, Our vendors, Business partners and Nike capability and business process owners.
- At least 7+ years of experience leading teams in enterprise business solutions involving SAP and Non-SAP applications
- Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering or equivalent) or Master degree (Science or Commerce or Arts or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience delivering strategic integration initiatives and innovations that include enterprise and open-source tools
- Prior experience integrating with large-scale ERP application suites in the Retail/Fashion/Footwear industries (SAP, Sterling and other enterprise platform business solutions); SAP S4, Fashion preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Sophisticated executive communication and interpersonal skills bringing multiple internal and customer stakeholders to common understanding and agreement
- Experience leading cross-functional work
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve both in depth technical and people related issues
- Comfortable with speaking to large audiences of all levels within the organization
- In-depth SAP and Non-SAP enterprise architecture
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.