Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Payment Products Development PMO organization provides key business management oversight and integration across the Payment Products Development organization. This includes driving investment planning & budgeting, program/project portfolio management, workforce planning activities, strategic initiative program management, and communications activities. The team is focused on improving efficiencies, transparency, consistency and collaboration within the Payment Products Development organization and other key cross-functional stakeholders.
As an Associate Workforce Planner at Visa, you will be a key member of the team that drives Strategic Workforce Planning across multiple time zones. This position interacts with many cross-functional stakeholders, including Sr. Executives, Resource Managers, HR, Finance, and various technology teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable preparing Workforce Planning results and associated analytics for business partners and resource managers.
- You must be a self-starter, ready to learn and experiment, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. A key driver of success will be the ability to independently drive activities all the way to successful completion. Workforce Planning will be a focal point in our hiring strategy and the Associate Workforce Planning role is a key piece of that vision.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Minimum of B.E/B.Tech with 6 months – 1.6 yrs of industry experience.
- Experience with one or more reporting systems such as SQL, Excel, MS Access, and Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Perform routine Position Management tasks leveraging multiple systems.
- Conduct routine data cleanup on multiple systems.
- Work with Finance, HR, technology and various stakeholders to ensure the workforce pipeline is efficient and accurate.
- Support the development of the Workforce Planning strategy.
- Become knowledgeable on Visa’s products and support the product team in driving the development of product features and functionality, leveraging the strong foundation of existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Understand hiring manager trends, needs, and user requirements.
- Collaborate with internal Visa teams (e.g., HR, Development, Finance and Product Teams) to define and execute a cohesive strategy related to specific Workforce Planning requirements.
- Eagerness and self-starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments.
- Proven ability to take initiative and to build strong and productive relationships.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently.
- Focused on providing excellent customer experiences.
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.