Job Location: Bangalore
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa’s Global Marketing Technology department is responsible for supporting Visa Global Marketing business operations, promotions of Visa’s brand, its products and services globally. The Digital Web Analytics team is responsible for assisting and embedding the data driven marketing culture within the enterprise, enhance our digital presence to advance marketing insights, customer engagements and conversion. We are currently using Google 360 suite of products for our web analytics tracking and reporting. At the same time, we are extending the use of Tealium’s tag management framework to allow us to build the Target Audience and Segments that can be connected with multiple advertising platforms.
We are looking for passionate, energetic, data-driven, innovative, experienced and technically savvy digital analytics engineer
- Serve as the “Digital Analytics Expert” by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
- Proficient in web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics for reporting configuration end-to-end setup.
- Be proficient in tag management systems Google Tag Manager and Tealium TMS implementations
- Hands on experience on custom coding using Javacript/Jquery in tag management implementations.
- Hand’s On experience with Google Big-Query.
- Complete accountability of testing the tag implementations
- Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data i.e. captured for analysis.
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across Visa’s various digital properties (websites and mobile)
- Translate Digital Product Managers’ questions into KPIs and that can be measured from tracking user interactions on-site and within our mobile applications
- Leveraging analytics API’s and building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Tealium API, Google Analytics API.
- Conduct user training sessions on Google Tag Manager and Tealium implementation to cross functional teams
- Foster curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture
- Total 4-7 years of experience in digital marketing analytics space
- Bachelor’s Degree with field of study in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 4+ years experience working with digital analytics tools such as Tealium IQ, Google Tag Manager, Adobe TMS, Ensighten
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation’s using tag manager templates.
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics ,Omniture Site Catalyst
- Debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch or WASP, Tealium web companion
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
- Knowledge of Python/Google BigQuery architecture will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse/data lake – Oracle or SQL Server or IBM DB2
- Experience working with analytics implementations for Single Page Applications using the Angular or Ember frameworks
- Experience working with analytics implementations for mobile applications (iOS / Android / Windows)
- Evidence of thought leadership in solving complex technical problems with creative solutions under resource constraints
- Experience in transforming qualitative and quantitative data into actionable recommendations and KPIs
- Must be very organized and able to balance working on multiple projects and small enhancements
- Must be articulate and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Manage change with integrity and a spirit of collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Previous experience of working with User Experience and Agile delivery teams would be an advantage
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.