Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Transport Equipment Manufacturing
As a Microsoft Project Server Developer you will play a pivotal role in development and management of different global applications on Project Server Platform used by Group Trucks, Penta & Nova Buses. You will help to bring the latest technological advancements in MS Project Server platform to all the applicaitons used withing Volvo Group. You have proven experience in managing business applications and excel in demonstrating core values according to the Volvo Way.
Since you are part of a global unit, with global responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
Must understand the project management life cycle and resource management
- Contribution to multiple projects with one project and resource management tool deployment
Must understand Project Server 2016, 2019 ASP.Net and MS SQL 2019
- Work on ASP.Net MVC will be added advantage
- Reporting Services(SSRS), Power BI
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in System Development
- Be communicative and a team player
- Be a good listener and understand the customer’s needs
- Genuine interest in development and IT Architecture
Open Mind and interested to learn New Platform
- Ability to translate theoretical insight to practical advice
- Work independently and be pro active
- Be outgoing and able to adapt to new environments
- Microsoft SharePoint development knowledge
- 6 to 8 years of progressive responsibilities in IT with at least 4 years experience in development environments
- Major contribution to multiple projects in more than one development environment
- Thorough understanding of current system environments, their main features, limitations and performance characteristics
Microsoft Project Server 2016 (at least 1 year) or 2019
ASP .Net with C# (at least 5 years)
ASP .Net MVC with C# (1 to 2 years) (Will be added advantage)
Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- SQL Reporting Services
- Visual Studio 2017
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date