Job Location: Serilingampalle
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale software planning for the Technology area
- Design, develop, and run tooling to discover problems in data and applications and report the issues to engineering and product leadership
- Review and analyze complex software enhancement initiatives for business, operational or technical improvements that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted data engineering situations requiring understanding of software package options and programming language and compliance requirements that influence and lead Technology to meet deliverables and drive organizational change
- Strategically collaborate and consult with internal partners to resolve highly risky data engineering challenges
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Data Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor degree with 9+ yrs. of hands-on dev and support exp. in one or multiple Data warehousing projects.
- 5+ yrs of exp. with the Ab Initio suite of dev tools (Acquire>It, Express>It, Query>It, etc.)
- 5+ years of Unix shell scripting knowledge
- 5+ yrs of SQL exp.
- 4+ yrs of Python/Scala and Spark experience
- 5+ yrs of appl. development process exp.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform (like Google or AWS or Azure)
- Knowledge & understanding of emerging data platforms and analytic tools Hadoop, Aster & R
- 3+ yrs of Agile exp.
- 5+ yrs of ETL programming exp. with Ab Initio products such as EME, Control Center, Metadata Hub, or Conduct IT
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks & meet aggressive time frames
- Exp. withHadoop ecosystem tools and orchestrating job streams
- Automation tools like AutoSys
- Code promotion tools
- Support of an enterprise application
- Acts as a developer in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Develops simple or highly complex code.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Responsible for application support.
- Create Technical design documents and understand the business.
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application/ business/support team partners