Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
IT Systems Analyst – Lending
The IT Systems Analyst will work closely with business partners, vendors, implementation team, and IT Developers to define requirements, and features, and deliver effective business systems and solutions for applications. Following the defined process, you will support applications, implementation, and upgrades, perform issue troubleshooting, and drive resolution by working with other IT teams for the Lending systems.
- Systems integration understanding in specifically in Microsoft technologies and core banking systems.
- Works with various implementation crews and stakeholders in both agile and waterfall-structured projects.
- Leads business interviews to analyze, and document current and future states along with product owners.
- Identifies, manages, and tracks business and technical objectives throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the system processes and data structures, integrations with other systems, and tools that support the Lending unit.
- Documents business, and technical requirements using textual and visual modeling techniques like user stories, journey diagrams, mental models, business process flow, use case, system flow, and state diagrams.
- Works closely with cross teams like Architecture, cyber security, and QA teams.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions. Expert-level skills in SSIS and MS SQL databases
- Establishes Data Steward capability, by ensuring key business areas are properly represented in the data governance community.
- Gains knowledge and support data governance team by providing data mapping, data store, its intent, meaning, context, and lineage on the enterprise data catalog
- Understand and communicate on both technical and business front to all levels of staff and management
- Track, manage dependencies, and ensure timely project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 3+ years of banking experience as a technical analyst or in other technical roles.
- 3+ years of experience in requirements gathering and documentation using techniques like user stories, business process flow, use case, system flow, state diagrams, and data maps.
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, MS Word, Visio Drawing, and/or Lucid chart tools.
- Expert at an understanding of UX artifacts like journey diagrams, mental models, persona reports, site maps, wireframes, style guides, etc.
- Strong interviewing, listening, and observational skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills.
- Working experience in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- MS Azure and other cloud experiences preferred
- Familiar with networking concepts
- Familiar with Active Directory, Security Groups, and Service Accounts
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and Project Management processes
- Software development and/or implementation experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or similar tools preferred
We offer all the important things you’d want — like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
or call 602-386-2488. When contacting us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the application process.