Job Location: Kochi/Cochin
The role will have the responsibility for requirements gathering to capture the as-is process and map the to-be process vision, identifying automation blockers and automation enablers and articulating them to the key business stakeholder.
The role will also be responsible for producing the process definition document (PDD) which will detail the task level process map to transition the process into next phase of delivery. The PDD and the role will provide an understanding of the captured process vision and support the development and testing teams during delivery.
- Lead engagement with business and technology stakeholders
- Create and drive best analysis practices throughout the team
- Run workshops with SMEs to understand the the as-is end to end process, and to-be process.
- Identify any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation.
- Produce the process definition document (PDD) which will detail the process, sub process and tasks for each step
- Identify and capture of testing scenarios
- Build automation effort estimates, including the automation % and FTE benefit
- Present and document summary of findings to key stakeholders and walk them through the to-be automation design process, including risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
- Build business cases that identify probability to deliver benefit, TCO and ROI to aid programme prioritisation
- Support in key project actvities such as test planning, test strategy and UAT execution with the client Understanding the
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Ongoing monitor of benefits realised as part of the delivery and recommend optimisations to improve automation efficiencies following the change management process
- Provide weekly progress reporting.
- Identify new process opportunities, accurately analysing, estimating and assess processes automation feasibility
- In-depth knowledge of automation technologies and how to implement them at scale
- Ability to analyse processes and identify the most fit-for-purpose technology solutions
- Familiarity with leading RPA vendors (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Understanding of other automation technologies such as process mining, OCR and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong presentation skills to present solutions to key stakeholder
- Excellent understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Proven ability to build strong relations ships with operational teams to capture and document the true process steps
- Strong Knowledge of change management processes
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in building business cases that identify probability to deliver benefit, TCO and ROI to aid programme prioritisation
- Experience in implementing leading automation products (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall project methodology
- Experience of working in Agile SCRUM teams
- Experience creating process definition documents
- Understanding of BPM
- Diploma in Business Analysis (working towards) or equivalent qualification/experience.
- 3+ Years Consulting background with proven client facing experience
- 3+ years experience working with market leading automation Platform