Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Wilmington, DE
Position type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Northern Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hybrid/Onsite – The position will have a hybrid work schedule of 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote.
The Junior Production Support Analyst serves as an intermediary between business and technical partners to collect and translate business requirements to resolve technical support incidents and support system implementations, enhancements, and upgrades. The incumbent will provide application support and effective testing of internal business banking systems to ensure business solutions support the company’s goals and objectives. The Junior Production Support Analyst will meet all assigned SLAs, department goals, and/or objectives while providing ongoing application support for internal business systems including application problem resolution, access management, report development, and application development. This role will partner with business and technical representatives to complete the implementation of business and core application release/upgrades for supported applications; document business line requirements and translate them into proper system requirement specifications; troubleshoot application issues, work with end users and/or service providers to determine the scope of the problem and collect all relevant details to identify potential solutions and make recommendations for workarounds and/or escalate issues accordingly. The Production Support Analyst will participate in projects such as application implementations, upgrades, enhancements, completing deliverables, ensuring bank guidelines are met, assist in end-user training, unit testing, and development of associated documentation.
- Provide ongoing application support for internal business systems including application problem resolution, access management, report development, and application development.
- Assist in troubleshooting application issues, work with end users and/or service providers to determine the scope of the problem and collect all relevant details to identify potential solutions. Make recommendations for workarounds and/or escalate issues accordingly.
- Identify and assist in implementing efficiencies and improvements to standard processes and procedures such as automation through data tools, scripting, programming, etc.
- Participate in projects such as application implementations, upgrades, enhancements, completing deliverables, and ensuring bank guidelines are met.
- Assist in end-user training and unit testing.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by identifying inefficiencies.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends based on planned deployments or upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a Bank Operations Support role in a high-volume, deadline-dependent, production support environment. Banking or financial services industry experience is highly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of software applications and banking Deposit / Customer / Loan application technologies.
- Knowledge of business and banking application systems is required, and theoretical and practical knowledge relevant to the technology that supports banking business systems.
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft software products.
- Experience with SQL queries and SQL Server Management Studio is preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic environment, along with an ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that’s constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.