Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
We are looking for a passionate & dynamic Analyst who should be able to challenge the status quo, and drive data backed decision making leveraging the power of strategic partnerships. The Analyst is responsible for analyzing Payment product performance and health, triaging the issue, and provide recommendation on the best course solution and optimization.
The position will work in close partnership with a host of internal teams to ensure that the Payment analytic needs are well addressed. The job requires the candidate to build and maintain close working relations with the various cross functional stakeholders. The Analyst will also have opportunities to manage interactions with our top merchants externally, therefore impeccable communications skill becomes a huge advantage. If you re a data driven enthusiastic and passionately looking to solving real life problems in the payment world for our top merchants, apply now!
- Strong SQL skills and visualization skills with a lot of attention to granular details in data
- Expertise in stitching together findings to convey coherent insights
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform deep dive analyses on key business trends from multiple perspectives and package the insights into easily consumable presentations and documents
- Track the Merchant Product Performance and pro-actively monitor KPIs & identify/close the gaps.
- Engage in problem solving with the product and various merchant facing teams to determine performance trends and root causes.
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Support new product launches for merchants by ensuring constant monitoring is in place to track product performance.
- Partner with varies internal teams to ensure that the merchant s analytic needs are well addressed.
- Create close relationships with stakeholders to anticipate & answer the questions that might be asked both by internal and external parties
- Work closely with senior leadership to keep them informed about the performance of tokenization products.
- Bachelor s / Master s degree in a quantitative field (such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering) or equivalent field experience
- 4+ years professional experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency with database, spreadsheet, and statistical tools (Teradata)
- Advanced SQL experience, preferable with Teradata systems, data mining, and Big Query analytics, experience analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Experience with analyzing the services and applications for large global payment platform environments
- Ability to solve problems analytically and create actionable recommendations through the analysis of application level and user experience data
- Advanced ability to use reporting tools like tableau, excel to share analysis
- Ability to plan, organize, and work on large performance program efforts
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- Work experience in the payments, ecommerce, or financial services industry is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to influence cross-functional teams a plus
- Prior work experience with management consulting, investment banking, analytics and/or consumer financial products is highly valued
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free