Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Your Responsibilities as an Application Backend Specialist:
- Responsible for interacting with internal customers to understand their requirements and design efficient solutions using common and modular approach
- Own the delivery of projects including developing scalable applications on deploying cloud and productive environments.
- Architecting the application design from top down and communicating the same to both product owner and the development team.
- Providing Technical trainings, mentoring team, and code reviews.
- Supporting product owner in the product vision, roadmaps, and backlog refinement.
- Transform requirements from engineering product owners into technical task specifications
- Design implement microservice architecture driven software modules
- Hands on experience and knowledge of tools used of Requirement Management, Version Management, Static Analysis for the code, Unit Testing
- Designs, develops, tests, and maintains high quality code, including agile skills
- Be flexible and work in a completely dynamic agile environment.
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver, good team player
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new and improve the products
As an Application Backend Specialist:
- You will be part of Emerging digital technologies cluster in the ZF – Corporate Research and Development (RD) division.
- You will be part of the global team at ZF contributing to build digital applications,
- You will be part of building micro services which analyze and share valuable time series data from real world driving scenarios on an interdisciplinary level.
- You will be part of developing knowledge graph which involves building network of data.
- Opportunity to design innovative solutions to support the product development strategies.
- Outstanding program skills with Python and experience in implementing microservice architecture and knowledge of PEP-8 standards
- Design and implement REST API/Microservices using Python web/Rest Frameworks (flask, Rest plus, etc.)
- Delivered at least 3 or more applications in production environment
- Integrate front-end components into application and Experience in integration using Third party API
- Deep hands-on experience in API development, database query/ingestion/Data Security using Python
- Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms
- Proficiency in at least one of the databases SQL/NoSQL. Experience in graph database like Neo4J will be an added advantage
- Good experience and hands-on knowledge on Docker, Azure cloud technologies (app services, AKS, ACI, ACR)
- Knowledge of Experience in CI-CD, GIT, Jenkins/Azure DevOps, and DevOps practices
- Some experience in automation tools like Airflow, Dagster, Azure function is required
- Experience with Atlassian of tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Experienced in working with Linux as well as windows systems
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capability
- Must have at least 7 years of work experience
- BTech, or MTech in computer science, electrical engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Some experience in international (and cross-departmental) projects is necessary
- Enterprise level Tie-ups with Microsoft Azure cloud
- Enterprise level Tie-ups with LinkedIn Learning
- Inhouse RD Academy and Tie-ups with Udacity
- Inhouse Innovation office – “Innovation Hub”
- IEEE documents access