Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
What’s Next? Join ZF!
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Req ID 50698 SDC Chennai, India
ZF Commercial Vehicle Solutions is working on solutions for a safe , sustainable and digitized commercial vehicle transport. The role of the system tester is to qualify features of these systems based on a clear understanding of the system requirements and considering potential vehicle use case scenarios.
- Qualify features of system under test based on a clear understanding of the system, its requirements and potential vehicle use case scenarios
- Increase efficiency by automation and front loading of tests
- Improve robustness of testing by incorporating lessons learnt from previous projects, by analysing defects leaked , stress tests and so on
- Comply to process and deliver as per plan, communicate deviations and mitigation plans,support analysis of problem reports
- Actively increase simulation based testing by identifying model/HW changes needed and interface with the model team for implementation
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Electrical / Electronics/Mechanical/Control systems
- 2 to 4 years of automotive system testing experience using Hardware-In-Loop(HIL) setups.
- Experience in automotive communication protocols and Diagnostics and associated tools
- Experience in using modern Requirement , test management and problem reporting tools
- Experience in test automation and related scripting and tools is a plus
Be part of our ZF team as Post Graduate Engineer Trainee and apply now!
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Find out how we work at ZF:
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, R&D, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Research, Automotive