Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation’s premier financial services companies operating as a collection of great banks under local brands and management teams in high-growth western markets. Zions is regularly recognized by American Banker as one of the “Best Banks to Work For” and as having a top banking team in its list of “The Most Powerful Women in Banking.” Our customers consistently vote us as the best bank in our local markets., We value our employees, and we are committed to search out, recognize and create fulfilling opportunities for outstanding people within our organization, rewarding them for their contributions to our success. We recognize that banking is a “local” business, and that to be successful, we must have very strong ties to the communities we serve and strong relationships with our customers.
With benefits starting on day one, 12 bank holidays, profit sharing and company-matched 401(k) contributions, Zions is dedicated to being an employer of choice in our communities. At Zions, the possibilities are endless. You bring the talent; we bring the opportunity
Zions Bancorporation is currently hiring a Municipal Operations Analyst to join our team in downtown Salt Lake City! Position will offer a 3/2 hybrid work schedule.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to:
- Preparation of loans and leases for closing through Credit Lead
- Ongoing monitoring of loans and leases (payment processing, draws/advances processing, lien perfections, collection of insurance, monitoring of past due payments, processing of paid-in-full leases/loans)
- Customer Interaction
- Collaboration with National Municipal Finance, Zions Public Finance Inc., Municipal Credit, and in-house counsel to ensure all municipal and bank requirements are met prior to loan/lease funding
- Ongoing interaction with Enterprise Loan Operations regarding loans/leases (BaNCS System)
- Internal monitoring and report preparation
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Credit Lead and BaNCS desired for internal candidates
- Attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Organization ability and ability to balance multiple projects
- Requires a Bachelors or a combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- A combination of experience and education can meet the qualification
- Some experience in accounting, financial analysis, or other directly related experience.
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis practices, principles, applications and analysis methods.