Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Domlur )
About the company
Zoomcar, is an Indian self-drive car rental company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. The company was founded in 2013 by David Back and Greg Moran. Zoomcar holds the distinction of being India’s first personal mobility platform, with the introduction of car sharing services in 2013 and today is the market leader in the self-drive space with over 10,000 cars in its fleet. With a strong focus on the mobile experience, Zoomcar allows users to rent cars by the hour, day, week, or month. Headquartered in Bangalore, Zoomcar is over 250 people strong and operates in 45+ cities across India. In 2018, Zoomcar introduced India’s first peer2peer based marketplace for cars with the launch of its shared subscription mobility model and currently commands over 90% market share in this space.
Whom are we looking for
Zoomcar is looking for a young and energetic MIS Executive/Operations associate for our team in Bangalore. As a part of the team, your roles and responsibilities would include:
- Assisting Operations Team in Maintaining daily Records
- Maintaining and editing Cars documentation inventory on a daily basis
- Handling outbound calls to customers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Managing large amounts of data on a daily basis assisting the team to analyse and make better decisions.
What are we looking for in you
An ideal candidate must have:
- 2-4 years of experience as MIS Executive or OPS Executive in a reputed company
- Graduate (Technical/Non-technical) with good communication skills(Hindi/English/Telugu)
- Knowledge on ground operations
- Must have handled large amount of data with an ability to analyze and produce the same in a consumable format to the leaders.