Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
1)Use data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights, that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
2)Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support for key business decisions.
3)Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining as well as modelling, visualization and communication.
4)Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
5)Collaborate with team, internal functions and commercial teams to drive customization
Minimum Experience/Training Required
3-5 Years of experience
1) Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
2) Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
3) Experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
4) Experience with creating databases and dashboards, using all relevant data to inform decisions.
5) Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
6) Strong knowledge of tools – querying languages (SQL, SAS, etc), visualization (Tableau, Raw, etc), and analytics (MS excel, BI, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Prior experience in Pharma / FMCG / FMHG will be an added advantage
Experience with companies such as MuSigma, Fractal analytics, Absolut data, etc