Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona, Maharashtra, The Great Bharat
We Aethrone Aerospace, headquartered in Pune and incubated out of SIIC IIT Kanpur, an indigenous designer and manufacturer (IDDM-SME) of aerospace systems are a young deep tech Indian Startup with more than 7.5 years of experience specialising in 4 products and 1 service verticals for Aerospace and Defence Sector.
We are looking to recruit a Computer Vision Engineer
Ideal for Candidates who want to pursue New Product Development roles at Deep-Tech/ Aerospace and Defence Companies.
No of Positions – 1
Joining – Immediate
Location – Koregaon Park, Pune [Travel whenever necessary]
Pay Grade – As per industry standards with performance linked incentives
Experience – 2 to 4 years
We are Two time winner of prestigious iDEX competitions awarded by Defence Innovation Organization. We are bootstrapped, profitable and believe in small high impact teams.
Our products and components are used in various categories of the A&D sector:
Civilian UAVs- Surveillance, Mapping, Delivery,Search and Rescue drones,High Altitude Telecommunications.
Military Aircrafts – Unmanned Aerial Targets, Glide Bombs, Loitering Munition,Cruise Missiles.
These products are designed through Model Based Design and Advanced Manufacturing have been qualified as per MIL standards and deployed across airborne and land applications with UAV users.
Our clientele includes Defence labs, DPUs , Worldwide Defense OEMs, Startups and Research Labs.
As an Computer Vision Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining our UAV’s computer vision algorithms. The role requires hands-on experience in computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning..
Candidates shall also formulate and execute processes for lab test product qualifications, user demonstration and interact with defence forces.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Deploy developed computer vision models on edge devices such as NVIDIA Jetson
– Implement, maintain and develop new computer vision algorithms for our UAVs for different use cases such as object detection, collision avoidance, object tracking, OCR, etc.
Must have skills:
– Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
– Experience in working with modern Deep learning techniques (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch)
– Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on the cloud
– Experience in model optimization techniques apart from hyperparameter tuning to reduce memory usage without hindering the performance for deploying on-edge devices.
– Proficiency with edge computing principles and architecture preferably for NVIDIA Jetson devices
– Proficiency in Python and related packages like NumPy, scikit-image, PIL, OpenCV, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to varied technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in a team when required.