Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Manager to join our cross-functional Business Intelligence and Data Architecture team. You will be responsible for leveraging data to help answer our organization’s most important questions and ensuring every business function at ActiveCampaign has the metrics to execute on their strategic initiatives. We are looking for an experienced candidate that can serve as the connective tissue across multiple high-level stakeholders at the VP and C-suite levels. This role reports to the VP of Data Strategy & Business Intelligence and is at the senior-most IC level.
What your day could consist of:
- Using analytical skills to answer critical business questions
- Running meetings with all levels of stakeholders (executive leadership, VP, manager, IC) to advance the organization’s highest-visibility analytics projects
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members and providing thought leadership on approaches to complex analytics asks
- Building effective one-to-many methods of communicating data insights
- Driving data structuring, metric building, and data mining efforts
- Owning the validation, clean-up, and governance of data
What is needed:
- 7+ years of data analytics experience
- Expert SQL skills
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Understanding of data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake)
- Experience with any data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience answering unstructured business questions
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, including structuring narratives via decks, business reviews, etc.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 180,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 180,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
- Open paid time off
- Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
- Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
- Access to life coaches via Modern Health
- Cool swag
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free