Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India,
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”’
What are we looking for
The position is responsible for handling of day to day accounting in SAP, preparation of budgets, forecast, handling of accounts payable, account receivables and general ledgers. Responsible for processing month-end closing, conducting balance sheet reconciliations, Monthly MIS, Statutory compliances as per local laws in India and providing management reports. Also interact with other departments to ensure internal and external customer questions are handled timely and efficiently.
What you will do:
- Day to dayting in SAP including payroll taxes and compliances.
- Preparation of cost center wise budgets, forecast etc.
- Handling of GST, TDS & Professional returns on monthly/quarterly basis.
- To oversee all accounts, ledgers, month end closing activities, accounts payable, account receivable and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements for Bangalore location.
- Perform intercompany recharge, issue invoices, inter-company wires, unresolved Accounts Receivables issue and monitor the receipts.
- Responsible for coordinating annual statutory audit & finalization of Financial as per local GAAP and AGCO policies.
- Handle Indirect purchases for Bangalore location including FCPA compliances, issue of purchase orders, three way match for payment, manage vendor relationship etc. 8. Review of employees claims and processing of payments as per Agco travel reimbursement policy.
- Issue of Invoices for local supplies within India, handling of Import-Export documentations, review of letter of credit (LC) and unresolved issues etc.
- Conduct all balance sheet accounts review and timely submission of AR receivables, headcount and Opex/BS numbers in OneStream on monthly basis.
- Responsible for coordinating internal audit as per AGCO policies and work on opportunities identified in the same.
- Handling of Fixed asset register and physical verification of the same.
- Review of Trial on monthly basis and submission of report for the same.
- Maintenance of vendor and employees bank master data and processing of payments.
- Any other work as desired by the management.
What you will bring:
- 5 – 6 Years of experience to work on the SAP
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills.
What We Offer You:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer