Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
If you’re someone who values order and structure then Webhelp has the ideal opportunity for you to step into a new role as a Process Assurance Analyst at our offices in Gurgaon.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
You will assess and analyse process adherence from various data sources including customer interactions to provide recommendations and visibility of risk to key stakeholders, reducing the financial and brand exposure risk.
In addition, you will investigate, promote and implement new ideas and initiatives in terms of quality improvement that will support the operations department to ensure a competitive edge within the outsourcing marketplace.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly Quality reports including completion, gap analysis, result trends, trend benchmarking and performance management trends to meet stakeholder requirements
- Focusing on various aspects of reporting such as live dashboards, new tool knowledge, insights etc.
- Providing advice and guidance regarding reporting queries including initial interpretation of the quality rules and conflicts of interest policies against specific query related facts and the development of initial advice on matters under review
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure data is accurate and current as well as working towards continually improving the process of data reporting, analysis and insight
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, working with Line Manager on the implementation of new/updated processes
- Developing and implementing reporting tools to support business requirements
What you’ll need
- Proven experience with Power BI, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate and One Drive
- Advanced MS Excel experience including formulae, pivots, lookups, reports, etc.
- High level of numerical literacy and data analysis methods including correlation, causation, regression analysis, data visualisation and standard deviation for CSAT, NPS, FCR, AHT calculations to provide customer outcome results
- Expertise in preparing performance dashboards, charts and dynamic reports at management level and above including strategy and business case scenarios
- Good knowledge of VBA including userforms, loops, sub routines, UDFs, Array, etc.
- Producing actionable insight and recommendations
- Good knowledge of Power Pivot, Power Query, DAX and data modelling
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with self-confidence at all levels, as well as managing key stakeholder relationships
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients.
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.