Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, The Great Bharat
We Are Looking For
The technical Architect position is for a SaaS Platform, a next-generation Cloud Governance Platform to drive the product
development lifecycle of the enterprise, with the responsibility of owning, defining, and executing the technical
architecture of the platform that will serve global enterprise customers.
Solution Expertise and Responsibilities
• As an Architect, you need to be Technology Expert, Creative and self-driven Customer centric
Visionary Comfortable operating in fast paced environment.
• You will closely work with Head of Product Engineering responsible for the platform development,
Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation, Software Development Leaders, Program
Manager, SCRUM Masters, UX Designers.
• You will be responsible for Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform.
• Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform.
• Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
• Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team.
• Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
• Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform.
• Your Qualifications 8 – 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is
hands on experience developing in enterprise software product Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or
SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google
Cloud and so on.
• Minimum 8 Years of Experience
• Experience with Python frameworks Django
• Experience with other frameworks: Flask, Bottle is a plus
• Writing scalable, reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Developing back-end components.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Coordinating with front-end developers.
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API