Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Great Bharat
Does working with large quantities of data excite you?
Would you like to drive the evolution of our data engineering platform?
Join our Data Engineering team
Our Data Engineering team democratizes data across Akamai in order to promote a data driven
culture. We enable data structures to be leveraged together by combining practices, architectural techniques, and tools for ingesting, transforming, combining and consuming data across a full spectrum of information types.
Innovate and develop ground-breaking Data engineering services
As the Data Engineer II, you will work in a global environment and own the responsibility of end to end development. You will understand business requirements and provide analytical support.
As a Data Engineer II, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, managing, and automating data pipelines using Oracle Data Integrator, Mulesoft, Golden Gate and related technologies.
- Defining requirements for new implementation needs and to influence the new designs
- and standards
- Providing technical expertise and creating automation solutions to complex and interwoven sets of problems
- Identifying process improvement opportunities, gaining support for changes, and
- leading implementation collaboratively with our teams
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- Possess good experience in data integrations and ETL Mapping, predominantly in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Have experience and knowledge of Databases (SQL), Database internals, data modeling and modern integration architectures
- Be able to design and implement solutions using a scripting language such as Python, bash shell scripting.
- Be self-motivated, highly responsible and have good communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
FlexBase, Akamai’s Global Flexible Working Program, is based on the principles that are helping us create the best workplace in the world. When our colleagues said that flexible working was important to them, we listened. We also know flexible working is important to many of the incredible people considering joining Akamai. FlexBase, gives 95% of employees the choice to work from their home, their office, or both (in the country advertised). This permanent workplace flexibility program is consistent and fair globally, to help us find incredible talent, virtually anywhere. We are happy to discuss working options for this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Learn what makes Akamai a great place to work
Connect with us on social and see what life at Akamai is like!
We power and protect life online, by solving the toughest challenges, together.
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Akamai powers and protects life online. Leading companies worldwide choose Akamai to build, deliver, and secure their digital experiences helping billions of people live, work, and play every day. With the world’s most distributed compute platform from cloud to edge we make it easy for customers to develop and run applications, while we keep experiences closer to users and threats farther away.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Akamai is committed to complying with COVID-19 requirements in the countries where it operates. For locations or roles subject to vaccination mandates, we require proof of vaccination, if permitted, as a condition of employment. We will provide additional details regarding our vaccine record submission protocols during the hiring and onboarding process.