Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people – with interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
Reporting to the Senior Supervisor – Accounting Operations, this individual is responsible for various assignments that include performing complex accounting operations functions that include reconciliations, analyses and identifying/implementing business requirements for process improvements and financial system changes and, other ad hoc projects. The position will participate in, and lead, various corporate projects/initiatives and will interface with various business areas and staff levels.
The Work Itself
- Work closely with Project and Business Leaders to lead projects, develop requirements, design, coordinate and execute testing, and support implementation.
- Evaluate/develop processes to drive enhancements and business strategies/visions.
- Performs various accounting functions: monthly account reconciliations, budgets, analyses, dashboards, statutory reporting, and other accounting functions as assigned
- Supports the department’s compliance with internal controls, governance, vendor management
- Prepare or review internal control and financial information requests.
- Ability to identify process improvement, effectiveness, and efficiency and execute on change management, influence and collaboration in a matrix environment
- Demonstrates strong analytical and organizational skills
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Perform or lead special projects as assigned.
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of experience
- Process Improvement/Project Management experience preferred
- Experience with accounting systems (e.g. SAP, Blackline Power BI)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of interpersonal, critical thinking/analytical, and organization skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment
How We’ll Have Your Back
Also Explore All freshers Data Science Jobs in Bharat & United States below, Or simply scroll down to Continue with this job/post , just hit the + symbol to see the detail & Apply link for the job that suits u... Bharat...
Job Id Company Role Location Category Job Id Date Posted Company Role Location Salary / Stipend Apply Link Emp Size Estd Year Industry Type Top Company ? Detail Salary HR Contact Walkin Category Apply Submit CV -Advertisement- Experience Remote Jobs Role Category Cosultancy ? Metro Cities 33 14/02/2022 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products International Finance Business Analyst Kissimmee, FL 10000+ Employees 1901 Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park YesThe Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Lead process for payment merchandise and supplemental vendor invoices
- Provide vendor management, administration and support of the Trade Finance function
- Manage vendor records and setup new vendors
- Research and resolve vendor payment issues
- Provide innovation, development and continuous improvement of Trade Finance processes
- Present to Trade Finance business partners (internal and external)
- Prepare and present Trade Finance reporting of KPI/Metrics to manager
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications :
- Demonstrated ability to provide innovation solutions within a process oriented environment
- Advanced level Excel (VLOOK Ups, macros, graphs/charts), PowerPoint and Word (indexing process documents)
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with account reconciliation experience
- Problem solving / Quick to embrace change
- Self-motivated, driven and resilient
- Team player with a customer service mindset
- Technically savvy, strong preference for experience with SQL, SAP, Tableau, and Oracle
- 3+ years accounts payable experience, a plus
- Experience presenting to senior management, a plus
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business) and/or equivalent experience
Pls Check the Job Detail No No Business Analyst Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free United States No Entry Level No Florida 45 14/02/2022 Peraton Junior Business Analyst Chantilly, VA 10000+ Employees 2017 IT Service Yes Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Pls Check the Job Detail No No Business Analyst Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free United States No Entry Level No Virginia 53 14/02/2022 Hap Capital Junior Python Data Engineer New York, NY 51 to 200 Employees 2009 Investment Banking & Asset Management
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
- Design and Build ETL workflows for trading and research data
- Develop reporting infrastructure for both internal use and our external responsibilities using on-premises and cloud technology
- Research and innovate trading ideas by partnering with developers and trading staff
- Collaborate closely with our Infrastructure teams who manage our Research & Storage systems
- Support new and existing systems to ensure high reliability uptime and meeting regulatory standards
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, EE or similar
- Proficiency in Python using both in-house and open-source libraries and tools
- Prior experience with one or more of: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy and Jupyter Notebooks
- Familiarity with different database designs such as relational, NoSQL etc
- Experience building and maintain automated reporting and dashboards
- Background in data structures and algorithms, with experience matching them to specific problems
- Proficiency in the SDLC process including design/requirement specs, testing, QA, release and CI/CD
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
- Experience with an additional development language such as C++
- Knowledge and familiarity with exchange protocols such as FIX, ITCH, PITCH, OUCH
- Experience with automation and workflow management tools such as Airflow
- Experience with designing simulation and back-testing frameworks and research infrastructure
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, and network topology; experience with socket programming
- Related Financial Services/trading business background
Pls Check the Job Detail No No Data Engineer Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free United States No Entry Level No New York 55 14/02/2022 EverCommerce Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote) Denver, CO 1001 to 5000 Employees Information Technology Yes
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Maintaining a project plan for the next-phase build out of the BI tech-stack, including ingestion, standardization, and modeling of customer and financial data
Periodically evaluating solutions across the ETL, data warehouse, and visualization categories to determine the appropriate tech-stack relative to EverCommerce’s reporting requirements
Improving data ingestion methods and capabilities via automated solutions
Supporting the rollout (buy or build) of a Master Data Management solution that supports data enhancement, data governance, entity resolution, and ongoing management of the company’s growing data assets
Monitoring and debugging the extraction, loading, and transformation systems/processes
Continuously administering and optimizing the BI tech-stack for automation, speed, reliability, and intuitive reporting
Participating in conversations related to other projects with BI impacts and acting as the stakeholder tasked with maintaining the integrity of the analytics deliverables
Experience and Skills:
2+ years of experience as a data engineer, business intelligence analyst, or in a highly analytical role
Proficient in SQL
Experience with building data pipelines in a cloud-based tech stack such as Azure
Experience working with ETL tools (dbt/SSIS/Azure Data factory)
Experience/familiarity with MS Power Automate and similar tools
Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Comfortable thinking about data and systems.
Exposure to Relational databases and data models.
Experience with database development and design.
Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in which priorities need to be regularly reviewed
Excellent attention to detail and willingness to pitch in whenever necessary
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Business Administration, or a related field
Benefits and Perks:
Flexibility to work where/how you want – in-office, remote, or hybrid
Continued investment in your professional development
Robust health and wellness benefits
401k with up to a 4% match
Monthly wellness stipend
Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Pls Check the Job Detail No No Data Engineer Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free United States No Entry Level No Colorado 56 14/02/2022 Booz Allen Hamilton Data Engineer, Junior Washington, DC 10000+ Employees 1914 Consulting Yes
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
1+ years of experience with developing solutions to automate data integration and data management processes, including extract, transform and load (ETL), and data cleanup
Experience working with industry-standard ETL tools
Experience with manipulating, processing, and extracting large disconnected datasets
Experience with Python scripting and data cleansing
Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases
Ability to obtain a security clearance
Experience with open source data ingestion tools, including Nifi and Spark
Experience with AWS Ecosystem, including AWS Lambda, RDS, and other managed services
Experience with Informatica, SSIS, Talend, or Pentaho
Experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Ability to work independently and address ad-hoc challenges
Ability to explain advanced concepts to team members, users, and clients
Possession of excellent verbal and written communications skills
Possession of excellent problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Pls Check the Job Detail No No Data Engineer Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free United States No Entry Level No Dist. of Columbia
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at [email protected] Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.