Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Business Analyst & PMO
As a part of the Business Analysis Team you are:
- able to leverage your domain knowledge, process-oriented methodologies, strong analytical background, and exemplary interpersonal communications skills.
- willing to work closely with clients, solution partners, cross functional and multi geography teams to ensure the delivery of any client or internal engagement that DBC is responsible for.
- Performs Due Diligence and Business Process Assessment to determine target processes ideal for transformation
- Creates the Process Definition for automation & robotization engagements for the Business Transformation Group.
- Works with DBC team members to develop the Solution and Value Proposition, including commercials and business models.
- Works with internal Alorica Teams and the Client Organization for completing all above activities and be responsible for end-to-end Project Management of specific engagement(s).
- Is involved from the Deal-Shaping phase to Transition, thinks out of the box and is willing to address the customer with process/ toolset improvement approaches towards a structured flow of data as input for a successful RPA, RDA, AI, IA project.
- Will need to work on RFI/RFP/Pitches with the DBC solutioning team
- Interface directly with internal stakeholders / client on all tasks necessary for Process Analysis and PMO activities.
- Interface with Alorica Internal teams
- Interface with Solution providers/partners.
- Run workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation.
- Calculate automation and FTE benefit and build effort estimates.
- Ability to review and question Process / Operations trends and outliers that have an impact on the business case
- Present summary of findings to the client and walk them through to be design of the automated process.
- Provide outputs for weekly due diligence updates with the client.
- Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Project planning to proactively identify, manage, and mitigate risks and unknowns
- Clear communication to executive stakeholders, using spoken, written, and visual methods.
- Coordinate internally with DBC team specifically DCOE to get inputs for any Pre-Sales requirements.
- 8-10 years gathering requirements and delivering projects as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, or Product Owner
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Work experience in the BPO industry preferred, as is domain/ process knowledge in BFSI, Telecom, Retail & eCommerce, Healthcare etc.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics (RPA/RDA), Machine Learning, Blockchain etc.
- Excellent communications skills, (US) English, both, written & verbal.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, PDF etc.
- Passion for driving consistent processes and the wisdom to know when they need to change
- Fluent working across the business, and with technical and development teams
- Focused, detail oriented, and able to keep track of multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Able to seamlessly develop and maintain relationships with different types of stakeholders
- Excited by ambiguity, changing priorities and rapid iteration in a very fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel and attend meetings workshops on client premises and work from client premises.