Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- 5 years working with PowerBI creating visualizations, building dashboards, and prototypes meeting the needs of users
- Solid requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and debugging skills using PowerBI, DAX queries
- Experience with PowerBI Service setup, workspace configuration and administration is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to optimize data loads and PowerBI applications for efficient performance
- Experience with handling authentication and authorization with PowerBI, AD/other integration
- Experience with handling row level security and required data access using PowerBI
- Experience with embedding Power BI in Web Portals for Customer consumption
Experience with rolling out Power BI for Power Users
Other desirable qualifications:
- Experience with other BI tools like QlikSense, Tablaeu is a plus
- Data Warehouse and Data Modeling experience
- Understanding of database technologies, Master Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Analytics Platforms will add value
- Should have proven experience in SDLC in multiple development projects
- Use of analytics in IT outsourcing services area (e.g. in BPO, application management, infrastructure management etc.) is highly desirable.
- Should have worked in a managed services provider organization, be exposed to global delivery model and operate in teams working across time zones.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate in a diverse team
- Good communication (written oral) presentation skills, business analysis and problem solving skills, self-initiated, quick learner; should be able to handle stakeholders at senior levels influence decisions.
Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Database, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology