Job Location: Marysville, OH
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting modules within the CoE that contain a high level of complexity and scope. You will also work closely with other Business Analysts to mature the business process and keep current with market and regulatory changes with best practices in mind. As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will need to be knowledgeable in the process that you are assigned and understand the implications of changing these processes. You will work with other Business Analysts to determine the best decision regarding approving or denying process change requests within your assigned area. You will play a key liaison role between the CoE and the business within your region.
At Honda, our associates take pride in their responsibilities. A typical day as a Sr. Business Analyst will include:
- Manage business issues with your responsible area and escalate appropriately to the Macro Process Owners & Governance lead.
- Maintain the documentation content of business processes implemented in the Global Standardization Project within your region.
- Change Requests: Provides an assessment of change to ensure solutions are sound and E2E’s are considered in testing.
We are looking for qualified people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic. To bring the future to Honda as a Sr. Business Analyst, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-15 years of Accounting/Finance/Purchasing experience.
- In depth understanding of the in-scope business processes, typically in a managerial capacity.
- Broad knowledge of the operations of these processes on the system.
- Knowledge of the system processes impacting business processes and how these are linked.
- Detailed knowledge of escalation procedures and criteria.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Meeting facilitations skills.
Competitive Base Pay Medical, Dental, Vision
Remote Work Opportunities Bonus Program
401K Program Honda Product Programs
Company Lease Car Program
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
#LI-EP1 – LinkedIn