Job Location: Kolkata
We are looking for brilliant Data Scientists with experience to join us immediately (but not later than 2 months from offer date) for our growing needs. Below is the job description for the Data Scientist position. We invite interested candidates to apply with their detailed resume and earliest availability from selection.
Position Data Scientist
Educational Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Comp. Science Engineer with hands-on experience in data science,
Skill Set Strong Data Science background, Time series analysis, Statistical Modelling, Anomaly detection techniques, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Visual Analytics using Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing
Tools you must be good at:
- Master in Python ( At least 2 years hands on experience)
- Hands on experience in TICK STACK, preferable.
- Hands on experience in ELK, will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in Azure, AWS and Virtual environment, VM, Docker Container etc.
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Git hub / Bit bucket etc.
Experience 2 to 5 years max.
Notice Period from current company Max 2 months or buyout option should be available if the current notice period is more than 2 months.
Project Description The selected candidate will work on our ongoing project assignments which will deal with some of the following areas:
- Finding anomalies in high frequency real time data coming from robots and software applications.
- Predictive maintenance, Root cause analysis, find patterns etc.
- Developing Audio Visual Analytics Engine
- Processing unstructured data using NLP Tools, Machine Learning, Deep learning
- Hypothesis driven analytics, Model fitting, Model deployment
AnalyticsPlus offers excellent compensation and learning opportunities for career growth.