Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Louisville Metropolitan Area
Apex Systems is looking for a Jr. Business Analyst (BA) for one of our communications service providers. This position does require you to be On-Site 5 days a week! If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected] and we will go over the logistics.
Job Title: JR. Process Business Analyst
Location: On-Site 5 Days a week
Location Sites: Louisville, KY, Austin, TX, St Louis, MO, Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6-Month Contract to Hire
*Candidate must be able to work without requiring sponsorship now or in the future through ANY employer, and must be legally allowed to work in the United States*
As a Business Analyst, you drive operational improvements through the analysis of complex business operations and provide strategies to enhance the client experience and business processes. You excel at aligning business functions and organizational goals through a detailed understanding of the structure, policies and operations of our organization. You are efficient at gathering and analyzing information from multiple sources to formulate simple solutions for complex business requirements.
You propel general business processes and planning improvements forward by working cross-functionally with various internal and external teams. You are passionate about combining your expertise in business processes and technical capabilities to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to see projects completed effectively and efficiently. You thrive in an office environment consulting and improving teams across the company Enterprise footprint. You report directly to the Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Drive company-wide excellence by working with business stakeholders to analyze operations and recommend solutions that align business functions with organizational goals.
- Improve existing operations by recommending solutions for general business processes and planning based on an in-depth understanding of the company structure, policies and procedures.
- Propose new strategies for current and future business changes by compiling, analyzing, interpreting and presenting complex data, to include reports, charts and graphs.
- Develop project improvement scopes, to include estimates by identifying phases, elements, personnel requirements and costs.
- Assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations based on an analysis of external market dynamics and other data sources.
- Improve solution results by leveraging new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two or more years of business analysis or related experience.
- Experience with Waterfall or SDLC Methodologies
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data for multiple projects simultaneously and quickly identify business issues and opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Specially Visio
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field (not required).
- Experience with Enterprise business process (Lead to Cash) and product (Data, Voice, Video) knowledge