Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Boston, MA
As the industry’s leading supplier of microprocessor technology, Arm provides efficient, low-power chip technology making electronic innovations come to life. Our employees impact a rich ecosystem by developing CPUs, graphics processors, sophisticated system IP, supporting software development tools, and physical libraries. These contributions have enabled more than one thousand Arm partners to ship over 100 billion groundbreaking Arm-powered processors. We are looking for highly hard-working interns to join the Machine Learning Tech Algorithms Team.
In this role, you will analyze complex neural networks, develop optimized models to support architecture development, and help develop algorithms (including deployment and network optimization) to enable the running of industry standard neural networks on ARM IP.
Accountabilities include developing algorithms that can make groundbreaking neural networks more suitable for resource-constrained Arm hardware, e.g., Arm CPUs/GPUs/NPUs (Neural Processing Units are niche hardware used for faster processing of Deep Neural Networks) and Neural Architecture Search, where the idea is to find an architecture for deep networks that achieves high accuracy despite incurring low computational costs.
Required Skills And Experience
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant technical field.
- Experience developing and working with large software systems in programming languages like Python
- Knowledge of powerful deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- A grasp of mathematics/statistics for research and development of effective algorithms
“Nice To Have” Skills And Experience
- Experience of training deep learning models on powerful GPU-based systems
- An understanding of machine learning model optimization techniques targeted for resource constrained Arm edge computer devices.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.