Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Posted: Jul 1, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love tackling challenges that build a positive impact? Are you passionate about empowering many groundbreaking intelligent experiences to be made? We are looking for an experienced program manager to help AI/ML continually meet our privacy promises to users through owning our data compliance program. You will drive compliance requirements for the data transport, data processing, and data storage technologies used by the AI/ML teams. You will drive alignment across the entire AI/ML ecosystem and collaborate with policy, legal, and product marketing teams on data compliance. The best candidate would be able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, to lead innovative projects that have broad impact, and to coordinate projects across a variety of teams.
- 5+ years in roles project-managing cross-functional teams in technology development (e.g. Program / Project Management, or Business Analysis)
- 5+ years of technical program management and/or experience covering as many of the following as possible: a large-scale & international user base, real-time streaming data pipelines, ETL pipelines, data analytics.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner to develop strong working relationships with the business and key partners to facilitate data compliance while supporting them in improving data protection and governance practices.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, and drive actions.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly (real-time) triage, prioritize, and lead cross-functional teams under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Highly developed drive to improve how things work, with a proven track record of driving dramatic improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness.
– Be responsible for the Roadmap for policy requirements around technology used for data compliance, including retention, deletion, access control and policy enforcement. – Work with the cross-functional teams to ensure the latest privacy policies are translated into proper technical execution plans. – Work with AI/ML dataset owners to ensure all data assets are secured and follows data privacy laws and policies. – Work with legal and the Apple-wide privacy program office to plan and resource regulatory requests. – Create a framework to maintain periodic audits and transparency of audit trails. – Establish top-level and operational metrics that provide value/insight for partners and set goals for the AIML organization to be making progress against these metrics. – Be the main communicator on data compliance, provide timely updates for all project milestones, identify and communicate risks to the team and management, and work on appropriate solutions with Engineering.
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent
- Understanding of data protection, operational data governance, and privacy as it relates to consumer information; Familiarity with GDPR and CCPA regulations.
- Experience with compliance frameworks, conducting privacy and security risk assessments and/or managing controls, business processes, testing, training, and remediation.
- Position is based in Seattle, WA.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free