Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 29, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products – they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We believe that it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading privacy and environment efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an enthusiastic, process oriented Data Engineer to join our Home Explorations team. Our ideal candidate loves owning and analyzing datasets; sees value in well labeled, high quality data. They can make recommendations on how data should be aggregated from anything including REST APIs and IoT sensors and implement. They understand various data storage technologies and can make recommendations between data lakes, data warehouse, object store, and other technologies.
- Data management
- Data lake, data warehouse, object store
- Time series and / or metrics database
- Dashboard/analytics/reporting of data from APIs and devices
- REST API
- Programming skills and hands on experience in Python
- Database query languages (postgresql, Prometheus or equivalent)
- Experience managing Live-on user surveys preferred
- Documentation including block, dataflow, and sequence diagrams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment across multiple stakeholders, driving issues to closure
- Passion for product quality and an attention to detail
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers
- Passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
As part of the Home Exploration Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to Apple goals of building a better future. You will go beyond industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, think dynamically outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical environments. Every day, you will work with passionate problem solvers, crafting and building impactful, outstanding services for one of Apple’s most innovative spaces.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free