Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Design & code a variety of complex software features with adequate documentation
- SW design and development in java
- SW development according to organized SW development process
- Customer Support & troubleshoot/fix a variety of difficult software problems.
- Proactively communicate on development status & delays in agreed upon timelines
- Interface with global teams for requirements analysis and schedule.
- Interface with external customers regarding software issues.
- Be willing to travel to onsite locations for Short Term Assignments like Feature Integrations & Version Installations.
- Strong fundamentals in Java programming
- Good knowledge of Python programming
- Understanding of SW development cycle, from requirements to testing, integration and delivery
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate with international teams and interfaces outside of local site
Good to have
- Working with GIT
- Working with Jenkins Deployment Environment
- Experience leading small teams or projects
- Good knowledge on Semi conductor domain
Years of Experience:
4 – 7 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.