Job Location: Mumbai
Well Trust You To
- Conduct research on large complex data sets to uncover meaningful patterns in data, employing mathematical and computational techniques to clean, manipulate, organise and model data into actionable insights and results.
- Apply novel data science and statistical techniques to provide an unbiased and quantitative solution to critical business problems.
- Develop, structure and investigate your ideas by constructing hypotheses, testing them rigorously, conducting analyses, and finally presenting recommendations for improvement to current business processes.
- Communicate findings through impressive visuals and insightful statistics.
- Develop and maintain models with a focus on commodity prices dynamics.
- Write production-level code (clean, and well-documented code)
- Maintain documentation per company standards
We Are Keen To Hear From You If You
- Degree in mathematics, finance, statistics, engineering, computer science or related field.
- Experience with statistics, regression, time series and econometrics
- Experience in R and a passion for open source software
- Experience with exploratory data analysis and data visualisation
- Maker mindset and self-directed.
- Believe in the following Argus values: Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Results
- Advertisement -