Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Cochin
As an IT Jr. Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the project life cycle from reviewing business requirements and development activities through production delivery. You will work directly with the Client to understand project concepts and objectives.
- 1 years experience.
- Technical / Science graduate/ BE Software / (MBA IT preferred).
- Roles & Responsibilities
- The responsibilities include but not limited to the following
- Collecting and Understating website, software requirements of the clients.
- Develop requirements to business proposalï
- Project coordination between developer and client
- Conducting regular project meetings and client updates
- Communication through chat/ email/ telephone/ Other communication modes regarding Requirement gathering, Project update, Delivery & Post delivery.
- Obtains estimates/level of effort and distributes to Clients
- Develops communications documents [Business project proposal, Project status, project milestones, user-manuals etc.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Preferred Skills
- Exceptional written & communications skills and creative talent (CBSE / ICSE)
- Extremely reliable and detail oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong knowledge of Office products: Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to follow up on all inbound prospects by phone, email, and social media.
- Able to sell in a consultative and intelligent style.
- Ability to work individually and in a team.