Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
This role lives at the intersection of creativity and critical thinking. If you are passionate about both the art and science of product marketing, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced culture, we look forward to meeting you and learning more.
- Front-end Planning & Scoping – Support opportunity identification as well as comprehensive go-to-market strategy development for a portfolio of global payments products and solutions;
- Creative Testing – Drive campaign creative development through data using test and learn capabilities (a/b testing, UX research) and established channel and asset best practices;
- Performance Optimization – Measure product campaigns with diagnostic metrics, benchmarks and feedback loops designed to rapidly improve performance and optimize spend; create integrated reporting that unifies KPIs from multiple sources (agency data, web traffic, social, etc.) into “single source of truth”;
- Impact Measurement – Quantify the impact of product marketing initiatives, either in terms of perceptual lift or business outcomes; communicate findings and recommendations to marketers, channel owners and senior leadership;
- Help build data-driven GTM playbooks with channel-level tactics and KPIs to accelerate new product launches.
Requirements / Essential skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with business/marketing analytics, data science, or related fields preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing analytics and campaign performance measurement/optimization, preferably with a focus on product marketing and GTM strategies;
- Applied experience with key analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and Alteryx;
- Expert-level knowledge and usage of Excel and PowerPoint (skills test will be administered) ;
- Experience with survey and UX research and data analysis tools like SPSS or SAS is preferred and a definite plus;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and translate metric performance into insights and recommendations;
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
- Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure to build consensus, influence action and drive results;
- Excellent at solving unstructured problems independently;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn new things with an eye towards innovation.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans