Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Atkins, a member of SNC Lavalin Organization, is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment. You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We’re proud to say it’s thanks to our people’s diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. We offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. And when you join us, you’ll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone’s voice is valued and treated equally.
Read more about how you can thrive with us.
Key Activities For This Role
- Develop, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure based Data solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and enhance deliverables.
- Continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Stay abreast of industry changes, especially in the areas of cloud data and analytics technologies.
- Ability to simultaneously work and deliver on more than one project on Individual contributor role
- Ability to work on multiple areas like Data pipeline ETL, Data modelling & design, writing complex SQL queries etc.
- Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals individually and with the team.
- Partner with other Data Engineers, Data architects, domain experts, data analysts and other teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service
- Guide, mentor Lead Data Engineers, Sr Data Engineers on Data Architecture, data models, implementation techniques and technologies.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in designing, developing, Architecture and deploying data solutions using Power BI, Azure platform.
- Experience on designing Data pipelines (ETL/ELT), Datawarehouse and Data marts
- Hands-on expert with real-time data processing and analytics, data ingestion (batched and streamed), and data storage solutions
- Hands on Azure Analysis Services & Power BI and good to have experience on other tools
- Hands on experience with Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Data Explorer, Machine Learning, and Azure Synapse Analytics is good to have.
- Expert at creating data dissemination diagrams, data flow diagrams, data lifecycle diagrams, data migration diagrams, and data security diagrams etc.
- Hands on experience with one of the data presentations tools like PowerBI, Tableau etc
- A proven expert in writing optimized SQL to deal with large data volumes.
- Hands on coding in Python along its main data libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Beautiful soup etc.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Why work for Atkins?
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the globe for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Check out some of our recent, most exciting projects.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.